A large part of making informed and engaged decisions is being familiar with diverse perspectives from numerous sources. Seeing other points of view can help you create or shift your priorities about what is appropriate for your situation, what is most important to you in an internship experience, and what is manageable in your realistic timeframe.
These articles can help you think through the evolving landscape of this kind of experience.
- 10 Tips to Ensure a Successful Internships
- 12 Successful People Who Started As Interns
- Are Internships Working?
- College major, internship experience, and employment opportunities: Estimates from a resume audit.
- Do You Want An Internship? It’ll Cost You
- Hungry for the job: gender, unpaid internships, and the creative industries
- Interns Unite! (You have nothing to lose – literally)
- Shocker: Humanities Grads Gainfully Employed and Happy
- The Best Websites – And Strategies – for Finding An Internship In 2017
- Nobody Has Time for Interns
- Unpaid Internships Are a Rich–Girl Problem–and Also a Real Problem
- Why This Tech CEO Keeps Hiring Humanities Majors
If you also come across reading materials that you think others can benefit from, please forward it to the Internship Coordinator, Ned Khatrichettri.