You are here:

Resources for Students


Bullet University College for questions about general education requirements.

Student Services Building 450,

Bullet Admissions for questions about transfer credit (upper division credit, study abroad credit).

Student Services Building 250,        

Bullet Registration and Records for problems with registration, grade changes, exceptions to policy.

Student Services Building 250,

Bullet Financial Aid and Scholarships for questions about grants, loans, and scholarships.

Student Services Building 105,

Bullet Graduation Division for questions about graduation requirements and commencement.

Student Services Building 250,

Bullet College of Humanities Dean’s Office for petition to exception to policy and College scholarships.

LNCO 2100,

Bullet Career Services for career exploration, job search assistance, and internships.

Student Service Building 350,

Bullet Center for Learning Abroad for information about study abroad programs.

Union 159,

Bullet Hinckley Institute of Politics for internship opportunities.

OSH 253,

Last Updated: 8/23/16