The application period for the U of U Communication Institute's professional certificate program for Integrated Marketing Communication is now open.
What is Integrated Marketing Communication (IMC)?
- IMC is a marketing communication, business process that is customer-centric, data-driven using analytics, technically-anchored, and branding effective.
- More information about IMC can be found here.
The IMC Certificate is a one-semester course taught every spring semester by Communication Professor Tim Larson and Professor Ken Foster, both leaders in the field.
Topics covered in this certificate program include:
- Digital and Social Media Marketing
- New audience measuring technologies
- New media trends and forecasts
- Generational Psychographic and demographics data and behavior
- Mobile marketing
- QR Codes
- Online video
- Programmatic/RTB Media Buys
- New market research methods
- ROI methodologies
- Relational measures and strategies
- Market psychographic trends
- Integrated Marketing/ PR and advertisings strategies
- Content marketing
- Sensing and prioritizing social signals
- Balancing the traditional and the “new”
Applications are due on December 12th. For information on how to apply, see this link.