It's our 20th Strut Your Mutt event in Salt Lake City!
Last year, we were able to raise $2,994 from the College of Humanities staff and friends. Thank you all for participating last year. We are very excited to announce that we are doing this event again on Oct. 24, 2015.
We like helping our four-legged friends and Best Friends Animal Society -Strut Your Mutt is an annual series of fundraising dog walks, 5K runs, and festivals taking place in 12 cities across the country. Your donation money will go to this non-profit organization. Come walk/run with us or support our team by making a donation online. The events are a day of celebration for four and two-legged participants of all ages.
Join our team here : http://support.bestfriends.org/goto/coh
Save 10% by using the discount code StrutFB.
- Who: You and anyone you know with the swag to strut for homeless pets in Salt Lake City or around the nation
- What: A leisurely fundraising dog walk, or (new this year) a 5K run with (or without) your dog, followed by a doggie-themed festival that includes pet contests,photos, doggie goodies, fun activities for you and your furry friend, food, refreshments and more.
- Where: Liberty Park - 700 E. 900 S., Salt Lake City, Utah
- When: Saturday, October 24, 2015 Registration 8:30 AM; 5K 10 AM; Walk 10 AM; Festival Ends: 2 PM
- Why: To raise money for your favorite local animal welfare group (any of Best Friends' local No More Homeless Pets Network partners) or for Best Friends Animal Society to help Save Them All®
- New this year: Earn fun prizes as you reach your fundraising goals - check out the exciting options here!